Check-in Instructions for 5025A Main Gore Place
Please go directly to your rental home, 5025A Main Gore Place.
From I-70, take the East Vail exit #180. Proceed to the South side of the highway and drive East on Bighorn Road 1.8 miles, then turn right onto Main Gore Drive North. From Main Gore Drive North, take the first right onto Main Gore Place. Follow the road through the first condo complex. The road here looks a lot like you’re driving through a parking lot, which you are. Continue a couple hundred yards until you see a sign on your right for “Gore Creek Meadows”. Just before that sign, on the right, is the driveway for the houses 5025A and 5025B Main Gore Place. 5025A is the first house.
Step 2 – Get into your rental home: You don’t need to pick up keys because it is easy to access the house through the garage. The garage door keypad has a sliding cover. Move the sliding cover up until you can just see the whole keypad, and a small light is lit. To open the garage door, you can enter the code provided in the email we sent, “Check-in Instructions for 5025A Main Gore Place”. Inside the house, you will find an envelope with some keys to use during your stay. We recommend keeping a key with you just in case the garage door won’t open.
Step 3 – Enjoy your stay!
Here is some more important information about your rental:
- House phone number – 970-479-8455.
- The home includes free wireless internet. The wireless network name is “5025A” and the wireless key is the same as the phone number, “9704798455″.
- Detailed information and photos of 5025A Main Gore Place can be found at www.vailmanagement.com/5025a-main-gore-place/.
- Vail Management office hours – M-F 9am-5pm, and (ski season only) Sa-Su 10am-4pm.
- To reach us – 970-476-4262 or Toll-Free, 800-944-VAIL (8245).
- After hours, use menu option 1 for Reservations and leave a message.
- For after-hours emergencies, call 1-866-276-7514 for our answering service. We have someone on call.
- Money matters:
1. Cancellations: we will only refund moneys received if the
Reservation is canceled at least 45 days (30 in summer) prior to your arrival. If you are forced to cancel with less than 45 days (30 in summer) notice, we can only make a refund if we are able to re-book the space.
Please note that in either case, there is a $100.00 per unit cancellation charge. Deposits for accommodations for christmas, new year’s, president’s day weekend, and fourth of july are not refundable.
2. Security deposit: a signed damage waiver and a valid major credit
Card number must be on file.
- We strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance. Vail management company is not resposible for lost or stolen items. Secure your valuables.
- Early check-in/late check-out:
Our check-in time is 4pm. If you are scheduled to arrive before 4pm, please call our office and we will try to accommodate your plans. Check-out time is 10am. Please contact our office if your departure will be delayed. LATE CHECK-OUTS: In the event that a party has not completely checked out by 10:00am on the date of departure, a fee equal to 25% of the rack nightly rate will be charged. After noon, the fee is equal to 100% of the rack nightly rate. After noon, you will be charged for an extra day.
Your stay includes daily “trash and towels” housekeeping service. Linens are changed once during the week if you stay 7 nights or more, and of course, we clean after your departure. You may contact our office during regular business hours to request additional needed supplies.
- Telephone charges:
A telephone is provided for your convenience at the expense of the condominium owner. Should you or your guests need to make any long distance calls, please make them on a mobile phone, collect, credit card, or charged to a third number. Should we need to charge you for any long distance calls made during your stay, you will be billed an additional $20 handling fee.
Please leave your pets at home. They are not allowed in our rentals.
This is a non-smoking unit. If you must smoke, please smoke outside.
Have a great vacation in Vail!