Lodging in Vail, Colorado | Evergreen Lodge 503
select any photo to enlarge
Interior renovation in 2010! Enjoy a roomy 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominium on top of the Evergreen Lodge, located in downtown Vail, halfway between Vail Village and Lionshead Village. This condo has access to all the amenities of the hotel, but is privately-owned, and includes a full-kitchen, living room, and fireplace.
The master bedroom has two queen beds and a private full bath. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a twin-sized set of bunks. The second bathroom is in the hall.
- Hot Tub, Pool, and Sports Bar on site.
- 2 LCD TVs, DVD, Stereo
- 3-block walk to Village, shops
- Gas Fireplace
- Gas Grill on the valley-view balcony
- Underground Parking for 1 car
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Coin laundry in building
- Adjacent to Vail Hospital, Dobson Arena
- Spacious, Single-level unit
- Available for monthly rentals Apr-Oct
See this unit on the Interactive Property Map.
Check-in time is any time after 4pm on the date of arrival. Check -out time is before 10am on your date of departure. There may not be anywhere to store your luggage, so please make your travel plans accordingly.